The Harry Hall legal helpline is available to all Gold members
The legal helpline is operated by Epoq Legal. Its helpline professionals are experienced in all aspect of the law and offer sympathetic and jargon-free advice. They have a wealth of experience and deal with many equestrian issues including buying, selling or loaning a horse or pony, plus contractual or property disputes that may arise from the provision of stabling or livery
or log in here
The Harry Hall legal helpline is available to all Gold members (Gold, Gold Plus, Gold Family, Gold Family Plus) with an active policy that commenced after 01/02/2023.
You can contact the helpline 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
From just £4.15 per month
become a Gold Member
and enjoy exclusive benefits
Set up your membership in minutes, plus get a £10 shopping voucher
With the One Club membership you will save up to 30% thousands of equestrian products designed and recommended by our experts. Plus, to say thanks for joining we’ll email you a £10 e-shopping voucher to use on HarryHall.com.*
• The following members can contact the helpline 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays):
• Purchased or renewed a Gold, Gold Family, Gold Plus or Gold Plus Family Membership after 1st February 2023.
• Membership term is live, not cancelled and not in arrears.
• The legal helpline will require your membership number to enable you to use the service. This can be found in your welcome emails.
• Free advice is limited to a fair use policy of 20 minutes per call per member. We reserve the right to limit members to 2 calls per year.
• If multiple members contact the helpline in regards to the same case, Epoq Legal are unable to advise multiple people on the same case and will only be able to provide advice from the first point of contact. See below Service Provision.
• The legal helpline is operated by Epoq Legal who are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 645296). EPOQ are not insured or set up to advise on legal issues in Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
• All calls are routed straight through to lawyers and if necessary a call back can be arranged, usually within the hour.
**Epoq is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 645296). Epoq is not insured or set up to advise on legal issues in Isle of Man or Channel Islands.