Join the Harry Hall One Club. Exclusive benefits for members only.
Become a member today - From only £40
Harry Hall know how important it is to be safe around horses and now we’re taking this a step further, offering another form of protection that is as essential as your hat. The Harry Hall One Club.
The Harry Hall One Club insurance covers you and up to two horses. You can also choose a family membership which covers up to four family members living at the same address and three horses.
Third Party Property damage excess of £250 applies to each and every claim.
- Public Liability insurance up to a limit of £10,000,000
- Personal Accident Insurance up to £10,000
- Cover includes:
- Recreational riding and ownership of horses/ponies; including local gymkhanas, unaffiliated dressage and jumping shows. All other activities excluded.
- The maximum number of horses/ponies owned by an individual member being 2, of which they are the registered owner or have a loan/share agreement in force.
- The maximum number of horses/ponies owned by all members on the family membership being 3, and one of the family members must be the registered owner of the horses/ponies or have a loan/share agreement in force.
- Riding horses that aren’t owned by you.
By becoming a member of the Harry Hall One Club you will also receive exclusive member benefits including:
Savings — all year round. 30% discount on thousands of products at harryhall.com. Enjoy discounts on the latest innovations from Masta, Caldene, Tottie, Harry Hall, Cottage Craft, Orscana, Leucillin and many more brands all in one place. We have a growing number of partner brands also sold through harryhall.com in the fields of tack, pet supplies, supplements and more!
Click here to read the full terms and conditions of our policy.
Terms & Conditions
*Harry Hall International Limited is an appointed representative of South Essex Insurance Brokers Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms, conditions and territorial limits apply.
Read full terms and conditions here.