Personalisation Terms and Conditions
Personalised items will be sent to our embroiders before being sent on to yourself, so please expect an extended lead time of 7-10 working days for delivery of personalised products.
- If 'Next Day Delivery' is selected at checkout, this means your order will be shipped on a next working day service after the item has been personalised. The lead time will still be in the region of 7 working days in total.
- If you have ordered a mix of personalised and non-personalised items, these will be shipped and delivered in one parcel when your personalised items are complete.
- Personalised orders include any goods specifically personalised to your specifications. Orders for personalised goods cannot be cancelled or changed, once work has started on them.
- Personalised goods which are delivered as described and are in good condition may not be refunded. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting of personalised orders returned in error.
We are not responsible for customer generated mistakes, errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammatical errors; poor image quality derived from low resolution images, order quantity or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before submitting.
Faulty goods will be rectified free of charge. Any problems with any part of a personalised order must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Please contact customer services on 01274 711 010 or firstname.lastname@example.org, where a customer service representative will contact you in regards to the fault and advise on how to return the goods.
- As our personalised items are embroidered, this means any waterproof properties can no longer be guaranteed.
- Colours can vary by monitor and device, we are not responsible for any discrepencies between the colour on your screen and the colour of thread used. To find out more about the Maderia thread colours on offer please contact us on 01274 711 010 or email@example.com.