Harry Hall Trailer Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Cover is provided for accidental damage or theft to the horse trailer, up to a maximum of £5,000 or the current market value, whichever is the lesser amount.
- In the event of accidental damage, recovery and delivery costs are included to take the trailer to the nearest repair station or deliver the trailer to your home. The cost of recovering any horse(s) being transported in the Horse Trailer to your address is covered up to a maximum of £350.
- Costs of hiring an alternative trailer after loss or damage of the trailer rendering it unusable, for a maximum of 3 weeks and £100 per week.
- Third party public liability cover up to £1,000,000 for liability arising from any one accident or event, which results in accidental third party bodily injury or damage to third party property.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- An excess applies to each and every claim of £100 for accidental loss or damage increasing to £150 in respect of Malicious Damage or Theft to/of the trailer or £300 in respect of Malicious Damage or Theft to/of the trailer whilst not where the trailer is normally stored.
- When not in use the trailer must be kept in a locked building or secured with a wheel clamp or hitchlock.
You have 14 days from receiving the policy to write confirming that you do not wish to continue. Any premium which has already been paid will be returned in full minus the administration fee, providing you have not made any claims under the policy. There is no right to cancel following the cooling off period, however you are required to notify us if you no longer own the trailer but no return premium will be issued.
Amendments to policies and copies of insurance certificates are chargeable with a small admin fee of £10 per policy/certificate. This includes changing trailer chassis number.
Policy Wording ( click here to download policy wording which contains terms and conditions )