Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom and exclude employees of Harry Hall.com and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter competitions.
- By entering competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be stated at the time of the competition announcement. After the date stated no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter will be clear upon announcing the competition
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes will be made clear upon announcement on competition and if the original winner does not come forward within two weeks of contact a new winner will be announced.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on social media or email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Coupon codes cannot be used against sale items and promotions, unless otherwise stated.
Only one coupon code can be used per transaction.
Coupon codes cannot be redeemed against One Club membership.
WIN YOUR BASKET
Win your basket will be selected monthly at the end of the month for all tranactions bought by a One Club Member within that month,
Should you be selected you can use your voucher on any products on the Harry Hall website within the time period given. Please note if you win and accept this voucher, your orignal purchase (which was chosen as the winner) will become non returnable unless faulty.
If you have any queries here are a few ways to contact us:
Phone - 01274 711 011
Our customer care lines are open 9am to 5:30pm - Monday to Friday.
Email - email@example.com
We will respond to your query within 48 working hours.