When you view the website, Harry Hall may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a ‘cookie’, which will enable Harry Hall to tailor the website and marketing to match your interests and preferences. Harry Hall uses session cookies (which are stored until you leave the site or close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which last a fixed period of time, defined within the cookie, and allow the website to recognise the device again when the user returns to that website on that device).
Cookies are defined into categorisations that define their functionality. Harry Hall uses:
1) ‘performance cookies’ to measure our site performance and marketing activities.
2) ‘functionality cookies’ to remember choices that you make such as your region and provide more enhanced web features. These cookies also remember any font or text size features that you enable as well as providing services to enable video watching.
3) ‘advertising cookies’ to deliver more relevant adverts to you based on your interests. They are also used to limit the amount of times you see an advert and enable us to measure the effectiveness of any campaign. We use them to link to social networks including Facebook, who may use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other sites.
You can manage your cookie settings in your web browser. Your web browser may allow you to erase the cookie file, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let Harry Hall know.
You can contact us:
- By writing to us at: Harry Hall, Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey, Bradford, BD6 3QA, England.
- By email at email@example.com
- On the phone at 01274 711 011.
Please refer to your browser instructions to block cookies. The following website may assist you: https://www.aboutcookies.org.
These terms and conditions were last updated 18th May 2018.