Golden Ticket Campaign Terms and Conditions
Golden Ticket Giveaway Raffle Terms and Conditions:
- The cost of each ticket entry into the Golden Ticket raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket, which will increase your chances of winning prizes.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. Harry Hall preserve the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain (only) and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland. Postal payment for raffle tickets is still permitted by credit card. However, some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for doing so. Check with your provider.
- Only tickets purchased from 00:00 on the 10th of June until 23:59 on the 21st of June will be entered into the draw.
- All tickets must be purchased directly from Harry Hall at https://www.harryhall.com/harry-hall-golden-ticket-raffle
- The winners will be picked on the 22nd of June
- A random number generator will be used to select raffle prize winners.
- Prizes are as follows:
- Horse Trailer & Insurance (RRP £6,643.75)
- Head to toe Protechmasta (RRP £504.00)
- NAF Profeet + Water Bottle + Neck Warmer + Farrier Solution (RRP £111.96)
- NAF Gastri Aid 1.8L + water bottle + neck warmer (RRP £98.75)
- £50 Voucher to spend on HarryHall.com and is subject to terms and conditions
- £50 Voucher to spend on HarryHall.com and is subject to terms and conditions
- Your ticket number will be delivered to you as an order number via e-mail. Please keep this as proof of purchase.
- If you purchase more than one ticket in the same transaction, your order number will be entered into the draw as many times as tickets you purchase.
- Where we are unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for 30 days following our first attempt to notify the prize winner, we may apply the prize as we see fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with our right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Harry Hall reserves the right to disqualify any entry at our absolute discretion.
Harry Hall is committed to operating the raffle in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
Looking for prizes? Find the full list of Golden Ticket prizes, winning numbers and claim your prizes at harryhall.com/golden-ticket
Golden Ticket order period runs from 08:00 15th March 2021 to 23:59 3rd May 2021. Only qualifying orders placed during this period will be entered into the prize draws.
- The promoter of the golden ticket prize draw campaign (the “Golden Ticket Campaign”) is Harry Hall International Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01362323 and having its registered address at Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, BD6 3QA (“Harry Hall”).
- By taking part in the Golden Ticket Campaign you are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not participate in the Golden Ticket Campaign.
- The Golden Ticket Campaign is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents over the age of 18 except: (i) employees of Harry Hall (or its holding or subsidiary companies), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Golden Ticket Campaign or (ii) those purchasing products from Harry Hall for business purposes.
- The Golden Ticket Campaign constitutes a series of free weekly prize draws during March, April and May (each a “Weekly Prize Draw”), as further detailed below. Each prize draw is open during the period set out below (each a “Promotional Period” and together the “Promotional Periods”). Any entries submitted outside of the Promotional Periods shall not be considered and will automatically be void.
- Upon placing an order (an “Order”) (excluding an order that is exclusively for gift cards, items that are supplied at no cost, membership and insurance renewals and/or Pony Club merchandise) on www.harryhall.com during a Promotional Period, you will automatically be entered into the applicable Weekly Prize Draw. After you receive an email acknowledging your Order, you will receive a golden ticket by email. Your golden ticket will have a unique number, which will be your order number. If you place multiple Orders you will receive a golden ticket for each Order.
- Harry Hall will select the number of winning golden tickets (each a “Winning Golden Ticket”) by way of automated computer process which produces verifiably random results on or around the draw dates set out below (each a “Draw Date”). The person that placed the Order with the order number that corresponds with the number of the Winning Golden Ticket shall win one prize (each a “Winner”). For each Weekly Prize Draw, each Winner will win one of the prizes from those promoted on the website (www.harryhall.com/golden-ticket), which shall be either randomly selected or determined by Harry Hall in its discretion. The decision of Harry Hall in relation to all aspects of the Golden Ticket Campaign is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
- On or around each Draw Date, the Winning Golden Ticket numbers will be published for 28 days following the Draw Date on this webpage: www.harryhall.com/golden-ticket. To find out if your golden ticket is a Winning Golden Ticket, you must check the Winning Golden Ticket numbers published on the webpage. If you are a Winner, within 28 days of the applicable Draw Date you must either complete the prize claim form online, email email@example.com or call 01272 711011 to claim your prize(s) and confirm your Winning Golden Ticket number(s), contact details and postal address. If a Winner does not claim their prize(s) within 28 days, then the Winner's prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Harry Hall shall use reasonable endeavours to provide the prize(s) to the Winner within 35 days after the applicable Draw Date but the Winner acknowledges that this timeframe is dependent on the Winner claiming the prize(s), the date on which such claim is made and the delivery location of the winner. In any event, the prize(s) will be provided to the Winner within 14 days of the Winner validly claiming the prize(s) in accordance with the procedure outlined above.
- Terms of Horse Trailer. The winner will be responsible for collection of the Horse Trailer from Cheval Liberté Horse Trailers, Trewyn Fawr,Carrog Road, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 9RW Tel: 01490 736 321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org The trailer must be collected within 60 days of the winner being notified of the prize. The winner will also need to ensure they have vehicle suitable for towing. Please read …https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-horsebox-and-trailer-owners. If the winner is not a member of the Harry Hall One Club – Harry Hall will also include 1 years’ worth of Bronze membership worth £10 in order for the winner to be eligible for Harry Hall Trailer Insurance see T&C’s https://harryhall.com/trailer-insurance/terms-and-conditions
- Terms, conditions and territorial limits apply to the trailer insurance. Harry Hall International Limited are an appointed representative of SEIB Insurance Broker Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Third party property damage excess of £250 applies to each and every claim.
- Terms of Mirrors. Mirrors for Training will arrange delivery of the mirrors, please note that installation in not included in the prize. The winner will need to arrange their own installation. No cash alternative for T&C’s of Mirrors for Training please visit https://mirrorsfortraining.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Mirrors-for-Training-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- Blue Chip Blue Chip Feed will conduct a virtual nutritional consultation for the winner. Upon receiving the winners contact details Blue Chip will contact the winner to arrange the consultation within 14 days to discuss the most appropriate Blue Chip feed balancer for the horse or pony. The one years feed balancer subscription will begin from the date of dispatch of the first order and product will automatically be delivered based on usage analysis. At the end of the one year subscription the winner will be given the opportunity to renew at 10% off RRP. During the one year subscription it will be possible to change the feed balancer at any time. No returns or exchange due to strict adherence to the NOPS code.
- If a Winner returns the product(s) that constitute(s) an Order that has a corresponding Winning Golden Ticket and requests a full refund, then that Winning Golden Ticket will be void and the Winner will return to Harry Hall any prizes received. However, note that a Winning Golden Ticket will not be void because a Winner asks for an exchange of the product(s) instead of a refund.
- Any entries not received, or which are illegible or incomplete shall not be considered and will be automatically void and any entrant who is entered (or is otherwise) in breach of these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Harry Hall accepts no responsibility if you are unable to successfully submit your entry due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Any prize for the Winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Harry Hall reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Harry Hall's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Harry Hall reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Golden Ticket Campaign or any part of it where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Harry Hall will send the surname and county of the Winners to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Harry Hall’s address containing a self-addressed envelope within one month of the applicable Draw Date. If you object to Harry Hall publishing this information, or you wish to restrict the scope of such disclosure, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing the name of the competition in the email subject. Please note that even if you object to such disclosure, Harry Hall may still disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Agency if requested.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring proceedings in respect of the Golden Ticket Campaign in your local courts.
Details of Promotional Periods
Weekly Prize Draws
Weekly Prize Draw 1
08:00 on 15 March 2021
23:59 on 22 March 2021
13:00 on 23 March 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 2
00:01 on 23 March 2021
23:59 on 29 March 2021
13:00 on 30 March 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 3
00:01 on 30 March 2021
23:59 on 5 April 2021
13:00 on 6 April 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 4
00:01 on 6 April 2021
23:59 on 12 April 2021
13:00 on 13 April 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 5
00:01 on 13 April 2021
23:59 on 19 April 2021
13:00 on 20 April 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 6
00:01 on 20 April 2021
23:59 on 25 April 2021
13:00 on 26 April 2021
Weekly Prize Draw 7
00:01 on 26 April 2021
23:59 on 3 May 2021
13:00 on 4 May 2021
Prize tables (Please note prizes are subject to availability. Where a prize cannot be honoured or a size is unavailable, an alternative prize will be supplied at Harry Hall's discretion):
Mirrors for Training
NAF Profeet + Water Bottle + Neck Warmer + Farrier Solution
Personalised HarryHall.com Wardrobe
Blue Chip - years worth Feed
First Aid Bundle - Including Arc & Mastacare products
Head to Toe in Protechmasta
Horse Trailer & Insurance
Horse Travel Pack, rug, boots, tail guard, hay bag, headcollar leadrope
See other Promotional Terms & Conditions