We offer a free 30 day returns promise for One Club members. This means from receipt of your parcel; you have 30 days to return your products to us for a refund.
Please ensure original tags are attached to your returned items and take care when trying items that could be easily spoiled. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
How to return your item(s) for free as a One Club member:
- Enter your order number (as listed in 'My Orders' or on the order confirmation email) and the delivery postcode into 'My Returns'
- Select the product to be returned and the return reason and submit the request.
- Your label containing a QR code will be generated. You can either print the label and attach yourself, or download and take the digital version of your label to the post office where they will scan the QR code and print for you.
- Put your item or items along with your returns form into the same box or bag if possible and seal up securely.
- You can either arrange for the post office to collect your parcel from your home or work address for free with Parcel Collect, or you can take your package to your nearest Post Office. Remember to ask for a proof of return receipt.
You have 30 days from the receipt of your parcel to return your products.
Please note we do not arrange product exchanges and recommend that customers place a new order for any products or different sizes online after following the returns process below.
Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to HarryHall.com; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please contact the Marketplace retailer directly.
Once we receive your returned items, you should be refunded within 10 working days - please be aware this process can take up to 14 days during our peak periods. We will send you an email to confirm when the refund has been processed.
One Club Members will not be charged for the cost of return delivery - please note that non-members and guest checkouts will need to pay for the cost of delivering their return.
All our stock is inspected to ensure it meets the incredibly high standards we have in place. Please accept our apologies if your item is faulty, use the returns note and label attached to send the item back to us free of charge. We can process a refund on the item once returned to us.
Returning a rug:
If you have purchased a rug, when trying it on, please ensure your horse is clean and try it on with a thin sheet underneath. We are unable to accept returns that are dirty with mud, dust or horsehair due to hygiene reasons.
Returning a Dog Coat:
All dog coats to be eligible for a refund must be returned in their original condition; free from dog hair, not been washed or brushed. Please take extra care when trying the coat by making sure the dog is clean and using a towel or cloth to prevent hair and smells sticking to the coat. We are unable to accept returns that are dirty with mud, dust or hair due to hygiene reasons.
Bundles and Free Gift Returns:
- For a full refund, please ensure all items from the bundle deal or free gift promotion are returned. If discounted items are returned meaning that the original promotion conditions are no longer met, the cost of the discount will be charged to the order.
- Partial bundle returns will be refunded pro rata.
- Free gifts must be returned with their parent product, in order to receive a full refund, otherwise the parent product will be refunded minus the free gift value.
- Free gifts are not refundable on their own.