Our wide collection of Masta turnout rugs is carefully designed to offer your horse the ultimate protection come rain or shine. We have super lightweight and breathable turnout rugs for mild spring days and cosy heavyweight rugs to help protect and care for your horse in the coldest of rain and wind.
Find the right rug for your horse or pony below; whether a fixed neck, standard neck or a rug with a detachable neck cover for added versatility.
- Masta Vento 200 Fixed Neck Turnout Black/Grey£115.00
One Club Price £86.25
- Fieldmasta Fixed Neck Turnout 200g Grey£179.00
One Club Price £99.95
- StormMasta 200g Turnout Rug Fixed Neck Grey£140.00
One Club Price £70.00
- Fieldmasta 100g Fixed Neck Horse Turnout Rug Dark NavyWas £159.00 Now £111.30
One Club Price £111.30★★★★★
- Fieldmasta Lightweight Turnout / Horse Fly Rug - SilverWas £139.00 Now £69.95
One Club Price £69.95★★★★★
- Masta Avante Duo 100g Turnout Rug Pony Cobalt£125.00
One Club Price £87.50★★★★★
- Masta Avante Duo 100g Turnout Rug Horse Cobalt£135.00
One Club Price £94.50★★★★★
- Masta Vento 200g Standard Neck Turnout Rug Navy/Cobalt£90.00
One Club Price £63.00★★★★★
- Masta Vento Lightweight Fixed Neck Turnout Horse Rug Dark NavyWas £84.95 Now £49.95
One Club Price £49.95★★★★★
- Masta Vento Lightweight Standard Neck Horse Turnout Rug Dark NavyWas £69.95 Now £39.95
One Club Price £39.95★★★★★
- Fieldmasta 100g Fixed Neck Turnout Rug Navy BlueWas £146.00 Now £79.95
One Club Price £79.95★★★★★
- Fieldmasta 300g Fixed Neck Turnout Rug BlackWas £189.00 Now £89.95
One Club Price £89.95★★★★★
- Masta Vento 200g Fixed Neck Turnout Rug Navy/CobaltWas £105.00 Now £54.95
One Club Price £54.95★★★★★
- Masta Vento 200g Fixed Neck Turnout Rug Navy BlueWas £98.00 Now £54.95
One Club Price £54.95★★★★★
Horse Turnout Rugs
Masta turnout horse rugs are unrivalled in durability, comfort and style. An essential piece of equipment and available in several colours, sizes and designs, they ensure your horse will be show ready, no matter what the British weather throws at us!
A turnout rug for every season
Our range of turnout rugs for horses means you can find a design for every season. The latest waterproof and breathable fabrics are used for unparalleled comfort, giving you peace of mind your horse is happy whilst out in the elements.
The Masta collection not only protects your horse from the weather, including heavy rain, but also includes technology which promotes a shiny, healthy coat underneath. The Masta Vento Lightweight Standard turnout rug combines an anti-rub lining to promote a clean and shiny coat with a fully waterproof design to protect from the weather, as well as offering breathability with durable taped seams.
Features designed for horse owners
Easy to use fastenings are an exquisite feature of Masta's horse turnout rugs. Twin front fastenings and fillet string with D ring for optional leg straps are worth looking out for on many designs.
The Masta horse rug range promotes unrivalled durability and breathability, but doesn’t forget to be aesthetically pleasing enough to make other horses jealous!
Looking for advice from fellow friendly horse lovers? Make sure to give our 5 star customer service team a call on 01274 711099.
Medium turnout rugs weigh approximately 200g and are a perfect fit for horses that aren't clipped.
Turnout rugs are now more breathable than ever but you should attempt to towel dry your horse as much as possible before putting a turnout rug onto them.
A combo has a neck rug permanently sewn to the rug itself, meaning you have no need to de-attach your horses rug to attachments.
Turnout rugs are waterproof as they are built for the outdoors, they have the ability to keep a horse warm whilst also keeping them dry.
You can place cooler rugs underneath a turnout coat due to how breathable they are, this will help prevent chills as they cool down from exercise.
Due to technological advancements, turnout rugs no longer need to be taken off inside due to how breathable, lightweight and comfortable they are for the horse.
Remove all excess dirt and sweat with a damp sponge or cloth, hand wash your rug with non-biological washing up liquid at a cool temperaure before leaving to drip dry.