Horse First Aid
Browse our range of Mastacare equine first aid treatments. Soothe sores and swellings, prevent infections and speed up healing with our reputable collection of first aid kit must-haves.
- Mastacare Equestrian Pig Oil Spray 500ml£8.49
One Club Price £5.94★★★★★
- Mastacare Equestrian Udder Cream 450G£10.79
One Club Price £7.55
- Mastacare Equestrian Antiseptic Scrub 500ml£9.19
One Club Price £6.43★★★★★
- Mastacare Equestrian White Veterinary Wound Powder 100g£8.19
One Club Price £5.73★★★★★
- Mastacare Equestrian Herbal Skin Gel 500ml£14.29
One Club Price £9.95★★★★★
- Mastacare Natural Equestrian Bute Substitute 1L£21.29
One Club Price £14.90★★★★★
- Mastacare Horse Lavender Leg Ice 500ml£11.59
One Club Price £8.11★★★★★
- Mastacare Extra Strength Equestrian Fly Spray Repellent 500mlWas £14.29 Now £8.95
One Club Price £8.95★★★★★
- Mastacare Disinfectant Horse Powder 1KG£10.19
One Club Price £7.13★★★★★
- Mastacare Equestrian Citronella Coat Spray 500mlWas £11.19 Now £6.95
One Club Price £6.95★★★★★
Horse First Aid Products by Mastacare
Ensure you have everything in your first aid kit for when your horse needs care. Our range of horse first aid products are here to help support the healing of minor wounds, cuts, abrasions and strains. Our selection includes purple spray, antiseptic scrub, veterinary wound powder and many more essentials.
So that you are prepared for any emergency, we offer creams, powders, bandages, dressings, wraps, gels, washes, wipes and sprays. We have a wide range of equine first aid products to help assist the natural healing process, which can be used on minor cuts, bites, sores and rubbed skin. Our products can also act as a barrier to help protect the wound during the healing process as well as being kind to the skin.
We also have a selection of lotions, creams and gels that harness the power of all-natural essential oils such as, comfrey, calendula, tea tree oil, rosemary oil and moisturising aloe vera extracts. Our range is continuously growing with every product, offering high-quality ingredients with your horse's well-being in mind.