Horse Riding Spurs
Horse riding spurs are training aids designed to allow the rider to transmit subtle signals to horses that are often behind the leg.
- Sprenger Ultra Fit Spur With Comfort Roller£60.50
One Club Price £54.45
- Sprenger Ultra Fit Spurs 25mm Anthrazit-61£42.50
One Club Price £38.25
- Sprenger Ultra Fit 25mm No Rowel 55-Stainless Steel£32.90
One Club Price £29.61
- Sprenger Ultra Fit Spur Rowel 5 55-HS Stainless Steel£52.80
One Club Price £47.52
- Sprenger Ultra Fit Extra Grip Spur 20mm No Rowel 55-HS S£45.40
One Club Price £40.86
- Makebe Spur Leather Strap Brown£15.00
One Club Price £9.45
- Makebe Short Final KitWas £26.00 Now £15.95
One Club Price £15.95
- Makebe Buffer Final KitWas £26.00 Now £16.95
One Club Price £16.95
- Makebe Hammer Head Final KitWas £29.00 Now £17.95
One Club Price £17.95
- Makebe Ergospur Roller BrownWas £93.00 Now £60.45
One Club Price £60.45
- Makebe Ergospur Short BrownWas £73.00 Now £45.95
One Club Price £45.95
Horse riding spurs are used in dressage to help give precise aids throughout movements of a test. They can be very useful when trying to give your horse direction and execute the perfect dressage routine. After attaching them to the heel of your riding boots, they will back up your natural leg aid and assist in creating more impulsion, which makes them a very beneficial artificial aid in eventing, show jumping or dressage.
Whether it’s a simple and classic fit you are looking for or something with a little more sparkle, we have a range for men, women and younger riders. Our spurs are designed from high quality and durable materials which leave a great shine finish.
Be sure to view our range of spur straps to team up with your spurs for a secure fit. Our spur straps allow almost unlimited positions of adjustment and can be fitted perfectly and comfortably around your riding boots for both small and larger sizes. Also ensure that you check the requirements of your show when competing so that you can select the correct spurs from our range.