£1,000 Giveaway Terms and Conditions
£1,000 giveaway order period runs from 08:00 14th October 2021 to 23:59 31st October 2021. Only qualifying orders placed during this period will be entered into the prize draws.
- The promoter of the £1,000 giveaway prize draw campaign (the “£1,000 Shop & Win Campaign”) is Harry Hall International Limited, a company registered in England with company number 01362323 and having its registered address at Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, BD6 3QA (“Harry Hall”).
- By taking part in the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign you are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not participate in the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign.
- The £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) residents over the age of 18 except: (i) employees of Harry Hall (or its holding or subsidiary companies), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign or (ii) those purchasing products from Harry Hall for business purposes.
- The £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign constitutes a prize draw on the 1st November 2021, as further detailed below. The prize draw is open during the period set out below (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall not be considered and will automatically be void.
- Upon placing an order (an “Order”) (excluding an order that is exclusively for gift cards, items that are supplied at no cost, membership and insurance renewals and/or Pony Club merchandise) on www.harryhall.com during a Promotional Period, you will automatically be entered into the applicable Prize Draw. After you receive an email acknowledging your Order, you will receive a £1,000 Shop & Win confirmation by email. Your order number will be used to identify a winner. If you place multiple Orders you will receive an entry for each Order.
- Harry Hall will select the winning order by way of automated computer process which produces verifiably random results on or around the draw date set out below. The person that placed the Order with the order number that corresponds with the winning order shall win the £1,000 prize (a “Winner”). The decision of Harry Hall in relation to all aspects of the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
- On or around the Draw Date, Harry Hall will attempt to contact the winner by phone or email for 28 days following the Draw Date. If a Winner does not claim their prize(s) within 28 days, then the Winner's prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Harry Hall shall use reasonable endeavours to provide the £1,000 prize(s) to the Winner via bank transfer or cheque within 35 days after the applicable Draw Date but the Winner acknowledges that this timeframe is dependent on the Winner claiming the prize(s), the date on which such claim is made and the delivery location of the winner. In any event, the prize(s) will be provided to the Winner within 14 days of the Winner validly claiming the prize(s) in accordance with the procedure outlined above.
- If a Winner returns the product(s) that constitute(s) an Order that is the corresponding Winning £1,000 Shop & Win Order and requests a full refund, then that entrant will be void and the Winner will return to Harry Hall any prizes received. However, note that a Winning Order will not be void because a Winner asks for an exchange of the product(s) instead of a refund.
- Any entries not received, or which are illegible or incomplete shall not be considered and will be automatically void and any entrant who is entered (or is otherwise) in breach of these terms and conditions will be disqualified. Harry Hall accepts no responsibility if you are unable to successfully submit your entry due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Harry Hall reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Harry Hall's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Harry Hall reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign or any part of it where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Harry Hall will send the surname and county of the Winners to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Harry Hall’s address containing a self-addressed envelope within one month of the applicable Draw Date. If you object to Harry Hall publishing this information, or you wish to restrict the scope of such disclosure, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing the name of the competition in the email subject. Please note that even if you object to such disclosure, Harry Hall may still disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Agency if requested.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring proceedings in respect of the £1,000 Shop & Win Campaign in your local courts.
Details of Promotional Periods
£1,000 Prize Draw
08:00 on 14 October2021
23:59 on 31 October 2021
13:00 on 01 November 2021
See other Promotional Terms & Conditions
Harry Hall is committed to operating competitions and raffles in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit the Be Gamble Aware website.
Looking for competitions? Find the full list of our campaigns at harryhall.com/campaigns-charity