Join the Harry Hall One Club. Exclusive benefits for members only.
Become a member today - From only £40
Join the Harry Hall One Club today for exclusive benefits, including £10M public liability insurance and £10K personal accident insurance, along with saving 30% at HarryHall.com all year round. You can be confident that if your horse spooks on a hack or escapes from its field you will be covered subject to the terms of the policy. Plus, use your membership to shop and save on equestrian products all year round, from the latest rugs to riding boots and from jodhpurs to jackets, there’s no more waiting for a sale. It’s win win!
Find out why you should join the One Club:
Reasons you may need public liability insurance for you and your horse
This membership is a brilliant service and will give riders great discounts and brilliant protection!”
I couldn’t afford not to be a member”
See what you could save
One Club Price £94.50
The Harry Hall One Club insurance covers you and up to two horses. You can also choose a family membership which covers up to four family members living at the same address and three horses. Third Party Property damage excess of £250 applies to each and every claim.
- Public Liability insurance up to a limit of £10,000,000
- Personal Accident Insurance up to £10,000
- Cover includes:
- Recreational riding and ownership of horses/ponies; including local gymkhanas, unaffiliated dressage and jumping shows. All other activities excluded.
- The maximum number of horses/ponies owned by an individual member being 2, of which they are the registered owner or have a loan/share agreement in force.
- The maximum number of horses/ponies owned by all members on the family membership being 3, and one of the family members must be the registered owner of the horses/ponies or have a loan/share agreement in force.
- Riding horses that aren’t owned by you.
Terms & Conditions
*Harry Hall International Limited is an appointed representative of South Essex Insurance Brokers Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms, conditions and territorial limits apply.
Read full terms and conditions here